Criminologists without Borders Development Initiative (CWBDI) is a non-for-profit organization created purposely to serve humanity, with clearly defined goals and objectives. It was formed by a group of crime-conscious and patriotic individuals who are desirous to see the decrease in crime rates in Nigeria. We work with our partners towards the attainment of a secure society and sustainable human development goals. We are committed to ensuring special protection for the most disadvantaged people-victims of war, disasters, all forms of violence and exploitation and those with disabilities.
To create a platform for sustainable community safety through development and deployment of suitable crime prevention and social justice strategies.
To promote safer and healthier society through crime prevention programmes and initiatives that aims to prevent and reduce victimization of individuals or group
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
1. A non-profit organisation purpose is to serve humanity, with clearly defined services to be performed and the compassion driving the people who provide those services. A group of crime combatant individuals bound to decrease crime rates in any given area. Works with all who are willing to partner with us towards the attainment of the sustainable human development goals.
2. Criminologists Without Borders Development Initiative is the driving force that helps build a world where the rights of every citizen are realized. We have professionals from various fields of human endeavor to influence decision-makers, and the variety of partners at grassroots level to turn the most innovative ideas into reality. That makes us unique among world organisations, and unique among those working with the youth and the Society for safety around the world.
3. We believe that caring for human and the society at large are the cornerstones of human progress. Criminology without borders was created with this purpose in mind – to work with others to overcome the obstacles that crime, violence and unrest has placed in both our’ nation, society and on us as individuals and citizens of where we find ourselves today. We believe that we can together, advance the cause of humanity.
4. We advocate for measures to citizen with the best start in life where they have once missed it, because proper care at the youngest age forms the strongest foundation for a person’s future.
5. We promote training and recruitment to help re-incorporate individual in to the society, because it benefits everyone. We work to prevent the spread of crime among youth.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVE
To conduct research and dissemination of
information on issues of crime and security that would attract decision makers
in to areas of crime prevention and social justice.
To educate individuals and groups on issues of
security and crime prevention through the mass media.
To advocate for social and criminal justice in the
To create awareness and sensitize the public on
crime prevention and management through training programmes such as Seminars,
Workshops and Conferences.
To bring together in form of membership
associations all practitioners, researchers, in crime prevention and criminal
OUR VISION: To create a platform for sustainable community safety through the development and the dissemination of suitable crime prevention and social justice strategies
MISSION: To promote safer and healthier society through the application of strategic crime prevention programmes and initiatives which aims to reduce and prevent offending and victimization of individuals or groups.